Post Slider

Featured post

Top Ways To Make Money ~ BloggingBlade

Top Ways To Make Money ~ BloggingBlade

Sunday 18 May 2014

Assaulted In India:Pakistani student is back home

Lahore:A Pakistani student who was attacked in India's university by the Hindu extremists has reunited with the family.

'I am happy to be back home-and on my feet.This is what I prayed and yearned for' said Ali Hassan who landed in Lahore yesterday.
  
A relative said his parents are not willing to send him back again to complete his degree they don't want to take this risk.
 
He was assaulted by unidentified people in Pondicherry University.

'They hit me with liquor bottles and tried to strangle me with a rope,I only prayed to be back home safely',said Ali Hassan who arrived here on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment